My journey has brought me here,
a well amongst the wilderness.
Here I have met you,
you dreamers, lovers, life givers.
I hold out my cup, worn and beaten from my journey, and you,
you pour out your lives freely, overflowing so that I may have enough.
You introduce me to God, mother,
who wraps me in rahamim ,
a blanket for my journey.
And in the silence and stillness you,
you introduce me to God, father,
who kisses my face and says,
"Go, daughter, your faith has made you well,"
a blessing for my journey.
Soon I will leave here and continue on my journey
with my cup overflowing with love, mercy and blessings.
And when I come across another, searching for a well,
I will pour freely from my cup,
so they too may have enough.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment